Sunday, October 4, 2015

How I Met Your Mother Finale

(Spoiler alert!)

So I just finished the How I Met Your Mother finale on Netflix today...

Before I continue - yes, I'm doing alright. So far I have managed one social interaction within several hours of completing the show, during which I was briefly distracted from my intense emotional wounds.

Okay, so I did actually like the ending, to an extent. I LOVE how Ted met Tracy, and I LOVE that Lily was pregnant, and I LOVE that Robin and Barney got married.

I did not like the aftermath so much.

WHY DID ROBIN AND BARNEY BREAK UP?!?!?! I loved them together. I don't know why, but I thought they were a great couple. Better than Ted and Robin.

AND WHY DID TRACY DIE?!?!?! 8 years. Ted spent 8 years looking for her. 8. FREAKING. YEARS. And then she HAS to go and get sick.

I did, however, kinda sorta like the VERY end, when Ted goes and gets the blue French horn and he and Robin end up together. Because Ted's kids were right: it WAS a story about Robin. But also Tracy. I liked Tracy, she was funny. Okay, back to the point. And it all comes back to that German thing Hans talked about in (forgive me if I'm wrong) season 8. Ted did know as soon as he met Robin that he loved her. But same with Tracy.

It's fate! It's all fate! Everything happens for a reason!

Sorry, it's been a very long day.

I'm going to go to bed now and try to think about something other than what has been my favorite show for the past couple of months.

Maybe I'll actually be able to read now. Or be productive.

I like the reading idea. I'll do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment